One Day Mount Bromo Trip
(Bonus: Madakaripura Waterfall)
Mount Bromo is the most famous and hiked mountain in Indonesia. It is the active volcano and sits inside the massive Tengger caldera surrounded by Lautan Pasir (Sea of Sand). Mount Bromo is renowned for its sunrise view and the scenery over the caldera with Semeru volcano in the background. Still inside Bromo Tengger national park, we will bring you to find a complete different scenery from the mighty Mount Bromo and its crater. Located in the east of Mount Bromo, Jemplang valley offers a magnificent green views blend of savanna, hills, and a background of Mount Bromo. No wonder if locals name it as Teletubbies hill. Once after we finish our trip, we will enjoy hot Javanese coffee along with local snacks and lunch.
On the journey back to Surabaya, we will stop by the nearest waterfall which known as the biggest waterfall in East Java. Its main attraction is cliff that is encircled by a set of seven waterfalls and caves, the biggest cascade of which falls from a height of 200 meters. To see the main waterfall, we need to trek along the rocky river and climb the cliffs. Here you may swim or simply just enjoy the splendor of mystical Madakaripura.
- Catch beautiful sunrise at the top of Mount Penanjakan with Bromo and Semeru volcano in the background
- Explore the green savannah of Jemplang valley
- Explore the Sea of Sand before reaching mount Bromo
- Hike to the top of Mount Bromo
- Madakaripura waterfall trek
|Number of Persons||5||4||3||2|
|Price/Pax||USD 75||USD 85||USD 105||USD 140|
|Total Price||USD 375||USD 340||USD 315||USD 280|
- 2 ways transportation from Surabaya to Bromo Tengger National Park
- Jeep to explore Bromo Tengger National Park
- Local snacks, drinks, and lunch
- Mineral water
- Local dinner
- Professional, knowledgeable, and friendly guide
What's Not Included?
Horse riding, personal expenses.