2D1N Pekalen Rafting + Mount Bromo Trip
(Bonus Tiris Natural Hotspring + Madakaripura Waterfall)
This 2 days 1 night tour consists of 4 outdoor activities: Rafting at Pekalen river, enjoy hot spring after rafting at Tiris village, Hike to Bromo volcano, and Madakaripura waterfall trek. This complete outdoor tours will introduce you to the beauty and magnificent nature of Indonesia.
We will bring you by our transportation from Surabaya to Pekalen river to start our day by rafting. Down the upper Pekalen river by raft, you will be astounded by the beauty of its canyon and waterfalls. With numbers of rapids, be ready to pump your adrenaline.
Once you finish, you will enjoy local lunch and we’ll bring you to relax at nearby hot spring. This adventure day will be ended by take a rest at local hotel close to Mount Bromo.
Your day will be started very early to catch sunrise of Mount Penanjakan with Mount Bromo as background. You will spend the whole day in Bromo Tengger National Park to enjoy its magnificent view. On the journey back to Surabaya, we will stop by Madakaripura waterfall. Its main attraction is cliff that is encircled by a set of seven waterfalls and caves, the biggest cascade of which falls from a height of 200 meters. To see the main waterfall, we need to trek along the rocky river and climb the cliffs but the view will worth the effort!
- Rafting at upper Pekalen river
- Relaxing at natural hotspring near the rafting venue
- Catch beautiful sunrise at the top of Mount Penanjakan with Bromo and Semeru volcano in the background
- Explore the green savannah of Jemplang valley
- Explore the Sea of Sand before reaching mount Bromo
- Hike to the top of Mount Bromo
- Madakaripura waterfall trek
|Number of Persons||4||3||2|
|Price/Pax||USD 159||USD 209||USD 275|
|Total Price||USD 636||USD 627||USD 550|
- Private transportation during the trip
- 1 night accommodation at Cemoro Lawang (the nearest village of Mount Bromo)
- Rafting equipment
- Rafting insurance
- Bromo Tengger National Park entrance ticket
- Jeep to explore Bromo Tengger National Park
- 4x local meals
- Professional, knowledgeable, and friendly guide
What's Not Included?
Hourse riding in Mount Bromo, personal expenses, and guide tip