Surabaya Batik Course
Learn Javanese philosophy behind the batik pattern. With this 3-4 hours course, not only learn the process to make batik but also you'll be able to create a simple batik in cotton using canting. Have fun discovering how to draw with hot wax on cotton using canting with several dye color. After boiling out the wax, you'll have a great souvenir of your stay in Surabaya!
- Brief introduction of the process to make batik
- The materials and tools used
- The techniques for painting with canting
- Hand color and dip dyeing
- Dyeing sequence
- Wax removal
- Finishing touches to final product
|Number of Persons||5||4||3||2|
|Price/Pax||USD 24||USD 27||USD 33||USD 39|
|Total Price||USD 120||USD 108||USD 99||USD 78|
- A fun batik course
- Cotton as a base to make batik. Oh, not to mention you'll bring it home for your souvenir!
- 2 ways transportation from your accommodation to the batik workshop
- Local Javanese lunch after you finish your course
What's Not Included?
- Personal expenses
- Extended batik course