Surabaya Evening Food Tour
Are you a food lover? Do you want to have an evening walk while tasting the local cuisine? If the answer YES, then you are heading to the right direction.
While the temperature is modest and it is the time for Surabayans to come back home after works, evening is a perfect time to enjoy and explore Surabaya by walk. It’s time for Surabaya to show its glitter as a vibrant metropolitan city. So what would be a better idea than visiting the best local eateries after sunset? That’s why we would like to invite you to join our Surabaya Evening Food Tour. Group sizes are small and intimate to make sure that our guests receive a personal experience.
Go Beyond The Tourist Zones – After the moon comes up, you will not only experience the delicious Surabayan famous eateries, but also local style to explore the foods. During the tour, you will walk to explore and taste local cuisines from traditional market until modern street food venue. Our 4 hours tour will help you to taste a variety of savory menus, including the town’s best rawon (black beef soup), dawet (dessert), and satay with coconut style. Between the bites, visit historical landmark for a different perspective compared to the busy day time scene. Not only you will get exposure to the local gastronomic, but your visit also becomes a great support for local community.
- Eat local meals, snacks, dessert, and drinks as much as you want
- Master the art to eat like a local
- Experience local evening life
- Explore a unique local market
- Visit a historical landmark for a unique night-time perspective
|Number of Persons||5||4||3||2|
|Price/Pax||USD 27||USD 29||USD 34||USD 39|
|Total Price||USD 135||USD 116||USD 102||USD 78|
- An amazing local experience
- 15+ food and drink in 4 authentic tasting areas (enough for big dinner)
- Experienced and friendly private local guide
- Fun and informative guided walking tour
- Transportation during the tour
What's Not Included?
- Transportation from and to our meeting place
- Take away food