Surabaya Walking Tour
Whether you come to Surabaya to get to know Javanese foodies and culture or just stopping by before continue to another journey, our Surabaya Walking Tour offers you to have a first-handed experience of Surabaya’s main highlights including the visit to Surabaya’s famous cigarette museum, taste the traditional Javanese cuisine and dessert, and having an offbeat walk at historical-cultural old town. For several locations, you will be transported by famous three-wheeled transportation, Becak!
We design our unique 4 hours tour for you to cover most of the key points, in style and in a fun way. Your tour will not only let you discover Surabaya in a unique way, but also provide a great support to local communities. This private tour will ensure you have an intimate experience provided by our friendly and reliable tour guide. We plan, you explore and enjoy!
- Visit historical and cigarette museum which has rich historical value
- Taste local snacks and drinks in Blauran Market
- Past through some Dutch heritage buildings and city landmarks
- Explore how religion takes part in Surabaya local’s life by visitting Chinese temple and mosque
- Discover the city by walking and fun Becak riding
- Experience the diversity between ethnics in Surabaya by visitting Arab Quarter and Surabaya's Chinatown
- Support local communities in unique and entertaining way
|Number of Persons||5||4||3||2|
|Price/Pax||USD 19||USD 20||USD 25||USD 31|
|Total Price||USD 95||USD 80||USD 75||USD 62|
- Entry ticket
- A fun Becak riding during the tour
- Local snack and drink
- An amazing local experience
- Experienced, friendly, and entertaining private local guide
- Fun and informative guided walking tour
What's Not Included?
Pick up and drop off service. We will pick up and drop off the guest around Central Surabaya.